We are back open!!
We know that many of you are looking forward to coming back in to see us and we were able to reopen our doors on Monday 1st June. We have been working really hard to ensure that we are able to reduce the risk of covid-19 spread as much as possible.
These are just some of the measures that are now in place to keep you safe if you need to visit us.
• We are screening both staff and patients for any Covid 19 symptoms prior to all appointments. This will include a questionnaire as well as taking temperatures prior to entering the building.
• We have a risk assessment protocol in place that prioritises your safety and well-being. This protocol enables us to decide on the safest form of appointment. In some cases we are advising video calls rather than a face to face visit to reduce risks in those who need advice support and assessment but are currently vulnerable or shielding.
• All patients will be asked to sanitise their hands on entry to the building.
• Our Osteopaths will be wearing aprons, gloves and appropriate face masks during any face to face contact. Current government guidelines suggest that everyone wears a face covering whilst they are in shops and indoor public environments, so we are now providing our patients with a face mask for their appointment.
• We are operating with a minimum number of people in our clinic at any one time. Initially that will be one practitioner and one patient.
• We are trying to limit the amount of time spent in the clinic as much as we can so we are sometimes taking information via telephone in advance and we are asking people to wait in their cars rather than the waiting room when possible.
• We are booking time in between each appointment to clean and disinfect all surfaces.
• Our staff and practitioners have all undergone training in infection prevention and control and are following strict hygiene guidelines.
• We have a new booking system which allows you to book or rearrange your appointments, organise a video consultation with your osteopath and pay for treatment online.
• We are not currently accepting cash or cheques but ask that you pay with contactless or online methods.
If you would like to read our Risk assessment and mitigation policy click HERE
Stay safe everyone. If you need our advice and help before we reopen just call and leave us a message and one of the practitioners will return your call.