With some Covid restrictions lifting on the 27th January we would like to reassure our patients that as a close contact therapy provider in a healthcare setting we will not be changing our health and safety Covid protocols at this current time.
Some of these measures include:
- Continuing to require patients to wear a face covering whilst in the clinic.
- Requesting patients to complete a covid screening questionnaire before their appointment.
- Continuing to ventilate treatment rooms in between each patient.
- Maintaining social distancing measures.
- Triaging new patients prior to their appointment to ascertain any medical vulnerabilities with regards to Covid
To read our full protocol policy please click HERE